One of my favorite artists, Stella Im Hutberg, uses tea to stain her paper. Inspired and giddy, I went to our pantry to find me some tea for the said method. Only to find out that I have drank all the remaining drinkable tea and all that was left was this ancient red jasmine tea, left cold, alone and dying in the dark side of the pantry for ages. I found the red tint of the tea not very appealing, so I added some acrylic paint to desaturate the bloody substance. After applying and left to dry, ants started to pop out from nowhere and were on the paper. So after it was completely dry, I applied fixative over it. The texture created by the chain of unprecedented events was very delightful! and my writing isn’t! yay!